- Hong Kong: Study of the United States
- Hungary: Laszlo Orszagh Chair in American Studies
- Jordan: Study of the United States
- India: Fulbright-Nehru Distinguished Chair (All Disciplines)
- Mexico: U.S. Studies
- Senegal: All Disciplines
We would appreciate any suggestions you might have for reaching Coordinating Council for Women in History members. Your perspective and engagement allows us to promote academic excellence and public diplomacy through Fulbright. Here are a few ways that you can help:
- Register your interest or refer colleagues to receive information about the Fulbright Scholar Program. IIE/CIES contacts all referrals, providing valuable information about the award offerings and application process.
- Share this email; the following links will be useful for potential applicants:
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and the current competition will close on August 1, 2017.
Please join us on Wednesday, March 29 at 2:00 pm EDT for a webinar discussing Fulbright Opportunities in American Studies.
Thank you for your support of the Fulbright Scholar Program, and for referring your colleagues to learn more. Please feel free to email with any questions and you will be directed to the relevant member of staff. We look forward to working with prospective applicants and continuing communication with your group.
The Fulbright Scholar Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, is administered by CIES, a division of IIE.